Badhai is a confectionery brand that roots from the village Badhai in Uttar Pradesh, India. We aim at making your food even healthier than it already is, with the help of our natural and pure agri-food products. We bring taste and health together and provide you with natural and healthier options to include in your diet.
As responsible corporate citizens, with our little steps, we try to do as much as we can, for the betterment of our society. At Badhai, we practice corporate social responsibility to help it grow in the right direction. This is done with ease, due to our cooperative society business model where we give a fair chance to all. As a team, we sow together, so we reap together.
Our speciality is our Gur (jaggery), made from the finest sugarcanes. Badhai Gur (jaggery) is the best substitute for sugar with way more positive health effects than processed sugar.
- Cooperative culture with corporate flavour.
- Growing, Producing, Testing, Grading, Packaging and Marketing.
- Skill development with training and working experience.
- Optimum utilisation of infrastructure & resources based on mutual assistance principles.
- Exposure to new technologies and management concepts.
- Ensuring highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness.
- Growth of all with cooperation, consensus decisions and diligent execution.
- Environment friendly approaches as a social responsibility.
- Well defined roles, standardised procedures and transparency.
- Exploring, Experiments, Research, Innovations, Training, Learning.
Celebration of health & happiness…
Khushhboo watan kee!